Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 2- Pictures of the New Place









Here are the pictures of me in my new apartment. Two out of my new windows, and one of the roof. I threw one in of the roof view without me, so if anyone wants to do some crafty photoshop work, we could hang out together on my roof.

For all you academy folks out there, you might notice the french academy far in the background. I haven't figured out the altitude yet, but there is a distinct chance that I am higher up. (Insert mental image of me and JP Morgan in a jumping double high five).

1 comment:

  1. Maryann! It looks amazing! That's it I am moving in with you. Tell Andrew there is nothing he can do but let it happen. I will show up sometime real soon.

    Where are you going running? More photos of the neighborhood, please!!! Also, make sure you eat your veggies. I am not letting go of this one.

    ReplyDelete